[Fwd: E-Chronicles of the C.S. Lewis Foundation - 09-15-08]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: E-Chronicles of the C.S. Lewis Foundation - 09-15-08
      Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:18:32 -0400
      From: C.S. Lewis Foundation <steven@...>
      To: Joan Verba <verba001@...>

      *September 15, 2008*

      *

      *Stay in Touch with Friends through Our New Online Communities!*

      *
      *

      We have had many inquiries from Oxbridge 2008 alumni desiring to find a
      way to maintain contact with each other, and we are proud to announce
      that the waiting is over! Now you have a way to exchange contact
      information, share photos, and carry on those discussions begun over tea
      and biscuits! We are offering two new ways for you to join in
      fellowship with other friends of the C.S. Lewis Foundation.

      These communities are not just for Oxbridge 2008 alumni. Everyone is
      welcome to join in the fun! Whether you are an alum, are just curious
      about the conference, enjoy browsing photos of beautiful places, or have
      been looking for a way to meet new people who share your passion for
      C.S. Lewis, there is something for you in one of our online communities.

      Take an active role in the dialogue about faith and reason in today’s
      world – join one of our online communities and let the discussion roll on!

      *
      *

      *Participate in Discussion and Share Photos with our Yahoo!Group*

      For those of you interested in continuing the conversations you began in
      England, we invite you to join our* Yahoo! Discussion Group*:

      Members will be able to see and swap hundreds of beautiful photos,
      participate in polls, catch up with friends, share contact information,
      and post and discover articles and ideas which will help them stay
      connected with the progress of faith and reason in the academic world!
      There’s even an option to have all the discussion delivered straight to
      your inbox.

      *
      *

      *Network with our Facebook Group*

      **

      For those interested in keeping in touch through a social networking
      site, we have created an* *official group on* Facebook*:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42801232056. Join it to connect
      with your friends and see their private pages for chatting, photo
      swapping, and more!

      *
      *

      *Calling all Conference Photographers! *

      If you have photos that you would like to share from any C.S. Lewis
      Foundation conference event, please contact us by replying to this email
      and we will put them up at both sites for others to view. You can also
      submit them from the Yahoo!Group after you sign up.

      Further up and further in!
      The Staff at the C.S. Lewis Foundation

      <http://www.cslewis.org/contact/index.html>

      **

      If you do not wish to receive future emails from the C.S. Lewis
      Foundation please click the link below.
      Click here
      <http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?8D,P1,0FC14E4D-C59A-4545-818B-B7FA58D03F20>

      If you have received this e-mail as a forward and you would like to sign
      up to receive future e-mails about C.S. Lewis Foundation news and
      events, please click here: C.S. Lewis Foundation Contact Page
      <http://www.cslewis.org/contact/index.html>

      cvent.com - Reach the Response <HTTP://www.cvent.com>