[Fwd: E-Chronicles of the C.S. Lewis Foundation - 06-11-08]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 7:24 PM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: E-Chronicles of the C.S. Lewis Foundation - 06-11-08
      Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:03:51 -0400
      From: C.S. Lewis Foundation <steven@...>

      *June 11, 2008*

      *

      *Oxbridge 2008 Seminars and Workshops Announced!***

      We are delighted to announce the /Oxbridge 2008/ afternoon program!
      Whether you decide to tailor the program to your specific interests or
      dive into subjects completely new, the caliber and variety of our
      afternoon sessions promise an exceptional experience for everyone.

      Those of you who have registered for Oxbridge will soon receive an
      e-mail requesting your session choices. In the meantime, please visit
      our /Oxbridge 2008/ website for details on the afternoon seminars,
      workshops, symposia, and paper sessions.

      http://www.cslewis.org/programs/oxbridge/2008/index.html.

      * *

      * *

      *Matching Funds for Oxbridge Scholarships and Professional Development
      Grants*

      Great news! We have recently received a generous offer to match all
      scholarship donations up to $100,000. Help us to support the next
      generation of scholars by aiding students, junior faculty, and young
      professionals to come to /Oxbridge 2008/! Learn more by calling
      1-888-CSLEWIS or send your donation to: C.S. Lewis Foundation, P.O. Box
      8008, Redlands, CA 92375.*

      *

      * *

      * *

      *Only Two Openings Remain for 2008-2009 Kilns Resident Scholars*

      Find a community of fellowship and inspiration at the C.S. Lewis Study
      Centre at the Kilns. Openings are now available to qualified visiting
      faculty, independent scholars and artists, and advanced graduate
      students for varying lengths of residence, ranging from one week to ten
      months during the academic year (September through June).* Only two
      openings remain for the Fall 2008 and Spring 2009 terms. *Find out more
      at: *http://www.cslewis.org/programs/kilns/scholars.html*.

      * *

      *C. S. Lewis Foundation Travel Network!*

      Haven’t purchased travel for this summer yet? Planning a cruise for the
      fall? Use your travel plans to benefit the Foundation! By booking your
      flights, hotel, travel insurance, or car rental through our search
      engine, you can help support the C. S. Lewis Foundation. Find out more
      at: http://www.cslewis.org/donate/travel%20network.html.

      * *

      * *

      *
      *

      *Our Needs List – Contribute to the Work of this Ministry!** *

      Our programs, C.S. Lewis Study Centre at The Kilns, CSLF Internship
      Program, and Oxbridge 2008, have need of the following equipment:

      (1) Computer with Windows Vista & good graphics capabilities to be used
      with design, photo, and desktop publishing software (est. $1000)

      (2-3) 15 in. or larger flat panel/LCD monitor (est. $189 each)

      (3-4) Ergonomic office chairs (est. $150 each)

      * *

      <http://www.cslewis.org/contact/index.html>

      * *

      * *

      If you have received this e-mail as a forward and you would like to sign
      up to receive e-mails about C.S. Lewis Foundation news and events,
      please click here: C.S. Lewis Foundation Contact Page
      <http://www.cslewis.org/contact/index.html>