[Fwd: Invitation to the Oxbridge 2008 - C.S. Lewis Summer Institute]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Invitation to the Oxbridge 2008 - C.S. Lewis Summer Institute
      Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:59:20 -0500
      From: Steven Elmore <steven@...>

      *The Early Bird Deadline is just around the corner. *

      *Don’t miss this opportunity to save up to $150 if you pay in full by
      January 15th!*

      * *

      * *

      * *

      * *

      *C.S. Lewis Summer Institute*

      *
      **You’re cordially invited to join us for the 7th Triennial*

      *C. S. Lewis Foundation Summer Institute:*

      *
      **“The Self & the Search for Meaning”*

      **

      *_Week I: Oxford_**, July 28 – August 2, 2008*

      *_Week II: Cambridge_**, August 3 – August 8, 2008*

      **

      * *

      *Over 3,000 People Have Experienced the Delights of Oxbridge** *

      *Isn’t It Time You Joined Us?*

      **

      *• _Exceptional Programming_: Engaging lectures, outstanding seminars,
      creative workshops, academic symposia, & tours of C.S. Lewis’ home.*

      **

      *• _Exceptional Speakers_: Including Francis Collins, Philip Yancey,
      John Polkinghorne, Richard Mouw, Earl Palmer, Paul Vitz, Wilfred McClay,
      Dana Gioia, Laurie Beth Jones, Will Willimon, John Guest, Walter Hooper,
      Malcolm Jeeves, Vishal Mangalwadi, Nancey Murphy, & many others.*

      **

      *• _Exceptional Experiences_: Visit and worship in historic settings.
      Enjoy stellar performances of orchestral & choral music, theatre, and
      dance. Join in an unforgettable evening of traditional English country
      dance at Chilford Hall.*

      * *

      * *

      * *

      * *

      Enrich your life. Learn to love God with all your mind, body, and
      spirit. Explore the deep questions of our faith. Be encouraged,
      challenged, and renewed. Enjoy top performances of art, music, theatre,
      poetry, and dance. Be exposed to passionate, thoughtful, engaging
      Christian speakers. Further your professional development. Continue your
      education in literature, philosophy, theology and the arts. Join us as
      we explore the theme “Self and the Search for Meaning” at Oxbridge 2008!

      * *

      * *

      *
      *

      *Scholarships and Financial Aid are available to those who qualify!*

      * *

      * *

      *
      *

      “This is an amazing conference. The roster of the faculty here is really
      unbelievable. If you want something that will enrich your life, that
      will take you deeper, that will help you love God with all your mind, I
      don’t know that I can recommend anything more highly.”

      *—Rick Warren,
      Author of /The Purpose Driven Life/*

      **/ /**

      * *

      * *

      “This integrated way of existing - in which the academic, the artistic,
      the leisurely, and the holy are so beautifully intertwined - is exactly
      what you find at C.S. Lewis Foundation conferences. My three experiences
      at these events have been among the high points in my life - major
      signposts that have directed me in my ongoing pilgrim journey.”* *

      *--Brett McCracken, UCLA
      Graduate Student, Film Studies*

      **

      * *

      * *

      *
      <www.cslewis.org/programs/oxbridge/2008/index.html>*

      *Yes, I would like to learn more about Oxbridge 2008
      <www.cslewis.org/programs/oxbridge/2008/index.html>
      *

      *
      **
      <http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?3Z,P1,225EDF57-7E29-4431-91A4-4A0255AE7E39>
      <http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?3Z,P1,225EDF57-7E29-4431-91A4-4A0255AE7E39>**

      No, I regret that I won’t be able to attend Oxbridge 2008***
      <http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?3Z,P1,225EDF57-7E29-4431-91A4-4A0255AE7E39>

      ****

      * *

      * *

      *Register now on our new event registration system! **
      **Click here to register online*
      <http://www.cslewis.org/programs/oxbridge/2008/register.html>*
      Or call toll-free 1-888-CSLEWIS*

      **

      * *

      **

      *Program schedule is subject to change. If you do not wish to receive
      future e-mails from the C.S. Lewis Foundation, please Click here
      <http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?8D,P1,225EDF57-7E29-4431-91A4-4A0255AE7E39>.

      *

      **