[Fwd: Oxbridge 2008 Early Deadline Extended to Nov 30th!]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Oxbridge 2008 Early Deadline Extended to Nov 30th!
      Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:18:43 -0500
      From: <registrar@...>

      The C.S. Lewis Foundation *

      *Presents*

      *

      ****

      *“The Self and the *

      *Search For Meaning”*

      *July 28 - August 8, 2008*

      * *

      *Over 3,000 People Have Experienced *

      *the Delights of Oxbridge.** *

      * *

      *Isn’t It Time You Joined Us?*

      * *

      *•** **Exceptional Programming:** Engaging lectures,
      outstanding seminars, creative workshops,
      academic symposia, & tours of C.S. Lewis’ home***

      * *

      *
      •** **Exceptional Speakers:** **Including Francis Collins,
      Philip Yancey, John Polkinghorne, Richard Mouw,
      Earl Palmer, Gilbert Meilaender, Wilfred McClay
      Dana Gioia, Laurie Beth Jones, & many others***

      * *

      *
      •** **Exceptional Experiences:** Visit and worship
      in historic settings. Enjoy stellar performances
      of Dance, Theatre, & Orchestral/Choral music*

      * *

      *“This integrated way of existing - in which the academic, the artistic,
      the leisurely, and the holy are so beautifully intertwined - is exactly
      what you find at C.S. Lewis Foundation conferences. My three
      experiences at these events have been among the high points in my life -
      major signposts that have directed me in my ongoing pilgrim journey.”** *

      *--Brett McCracken, UCLA
      **Graduate Student, Film Studies
      *

      * *

      *
      Click Here to Learn More: WWW.CSLEWIS.ORG <http://www.cslewis.org/>
      or call toll-free *1-888-CSLEWIS**

      * *

      *Scholarships and financial aid are available to those who qualify.
      Program schedule is subject to change.*