[Fwd: Nashville C.S. Lewis Conference-Deadline Extended!]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 10:09 AM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Nashville C.S. Lewis Conference-Deadline Extended!
      Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:36:32 -0400
      From: <registrar@...>

      *C.S. Lewis Foundation
      Southeast Regional Conference 2007***

      *
      We've extended the early bird discount to
      August 17, 2007*

      **

      *
      Register Now!
      <https://secure.signusup.com/registration/wz_event.aspx?ChurchID=1260&EventID=8460>***

      *
      You have two more days to save
      by registering early for:***

      *Faith Set Free:
      C.S. Lewis and the
      Quest For Joy
      *

      *
      Nashville, Tennessee **t** September 15, 2007*

      Come join us this fall as we engage the world of C.S. Lewis in the good
      company of Lewis scholars *Joseph Pearce*, *Stan Mattson* and *Andrew
      Lazo*. Together we will explore Lewis' life and works, discovering the
      essential role of faith in our own quest for Joy.

      In addition to insightful lectures on Lewis, the Southeast Regional C.S.
      Lewis Conference will feature performances by the *StillPoint Dance
      Theatre* of Nashville with guest vocalist *Stacy Jagger*, a screening of
      Buena Vista Pictures' newly released documentary /C.S. Lewis: Dreamer of
      Narnia/, an “illustrated message” on Lewis given by artist *Joe
      Castillo*, and a special guest appearance by *Jeff Kepple* singing with
      his daughters Natalie and Kelsey.

      This one-day conference convenes on the beautiful and historic campus of
      *Belmont University*, a private, coeducational, liberal arts university
      located less than a mile from downtown Nashville.

      Don't miss this unique opportunity to engage the life and timeless works
      of C.S. Lewis while pursuing your own quest for joy.

      To register or to find out more information,
      visit the Southeast Regional Conference website
      <http://www.cslewis.org/programs/regional/se/2007/index.html>

      or call toll free 1-888-CSLEWIS

      *See you in Nashville!*

      * *

      P.O. Box 8008

      Redlands, CA 92375

      1-888-CSLEWIS

      www.cslewis.org <http://www.cslewis.org/>

      The C.S. Lewis Foundation is a not-for-profit, public benefit, donor
      supported 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization.

      * *

      * Program details are subject to change.