The Mythopoeic Society goes Live Journal!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      At the Recommendation of the attendees of Mythcon 38, we are creating a
      Live Journal community to help with communication. Website
      http://community.livejournal.com/myth_soc Yes, you will need to Join
      Live Journal in order to join this community.
      This is a place to discuss fantasy, especially the works of JRR Tolkien,
      CS Lewis, and Charles Williams. It is also a place to talk about he
      Mythopoeic Society and to post Society News.
      Like all our online presences, you do not need to be a member of the
      Mythopoeic Society to join, though you are encouraged to do so.
      Membership information can be found at the Mythopoeic Society Website.
      Membership to this community is moderated. And Posting is limited to
      Members only. This is to keep the spammers off.
      If you wish to join. please e-mail me at mythsoc at sbcglobal.net with
      your live journal user's name and I will add you on.
      Thanks.
      Lisa