[Fwd: Don't Miss the C.S. Lewis SE Regional Conference!]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 6:10 PM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Don't Miss the C.S. Lewis SE Regional Conference!
      Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:01:55 -0400

      *C.S. Lewis Foundation
      Southeast Regional Conference 2007***

      *
      **Save Now
      ***
      **

      *
      Register Now!
      <https://secure.signusup.com/registration/wz_event.aspx?ChurchID=1260&EventID=8460>***

      *by registering early for:**

      *Faith Set Free
      C.S. Lewis and the
      Quest For Joy

      *
      Nashville, Tennessee September 15, 2007*

      Come join us this fall as we engage the world of C.S. Lewis in the good
      company of Lewis scholars *Joseph Pearce*, *Stan Mattson* and *Andrew
      Lazo*. Together we will explore Lewis' life and works, discovering the
      essential role of faith in our own quest for Joy.

      In addition to insightful lectures on Lewis, the Southeast Regional C.S.
      Lewis Conference will feature performances by the *StillPoint Dance
      Theatre* of Nashville with guest vocalist *Stacy Jagger*, a screening of
      Buena Vista Pictures' newly released documentary /C.S. Lewis: Dreamer of
      Narnia/, an “illustrated message” on Lewis given by artist *Joe
      Castillo*, a special guest appearance of *Jeff Kepple* singing with his
      daughter Kelsey, plus performances by other Christian artists in
      joy-filled celebration.

      This one-day conference convenes on the beautiful and historic campus of
      *Belmont University*, a private, coeducational, liberal arts university
      located less than a mile from downtown Nashville.

      Don't miss this unique opportunity to engage the life and timeless works
      of C.S. Lewis while pursuing your own quest for joy.

      To register, visit www.cslewis.org <http://www.cslewis.org>

      or call toll free 1-888-CSLEWIS

      * *

      P.O. Box 8008

      Redlands, CA 92375

      1-888-CSLEWIS

      www.cslewis.org <http://www.cslewis.org/>

      The C.S. Lewis Foundation is a not-for-profit, public benefit, donor
      supported 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization.

      * *

      * Program details are subject to change.