[Fwd: Stay at C.S. Lewis' beloved home, The Kilns!]

    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2007
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Stay at C.S. Lewis' beloved home, The Kilns!
      Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 21:32:25 -0400
      From: <registrar@...>
      *
      **C.S. Lewis** Foundation ***

      *Summer Seminars in Residence
      *

      * *

      *The seminars are filling up quickly. Weeks I and II are full. *

      *Don’t miss this opportunity to live and study in C.S. Lewis beloved home, *

      *“The Kilns.” Spaces still available for Week III only!*

      *_Week III_*

      *_
      _**July 28 – August 3*

      * *

      *Back by popular demand - Jerry Root*

      * *

      *Register Now!*

      * *

      *Spaces available!!*

      *__*

      *__*

      *_

      Week I_*

      * *

      *July 7-13*

      * *

      *Malcolm Guite*

      * *

      *Seminar Full*

      * *

      *_Week II_*

      *__*

      *July 15-21*

      * *

      *Malcolm Guite*

      * *

      *Seminar Full*

      * *

      * *

      *_What past participants have said about the Summer Seminars_*

      / /*/“A five star treat of love and beauty. I loved staying at The Kilns
      and hearing it all. It was a dream come true for meâ??because Lewis has
      been such a close mentor for me for so many years! Thank you!”/** ***

      */Great staff, wonderful experience! The fact that only seven others
      were participating lent a very personal touch that no price tag can
      assess. I recommend this seminar to everyone.”/**//*

      *P.O. Box** 8008***

      *Redlands**, CA 92375***

      *1-888-CSLEWIS*

      *www.cslewis.org <http://www.cslewis.org/>*

      * *

      *The C.S. Lewis Foundation is a not-for-profit, public benefit, donor
      supported 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization.*

      Time is quickly running out! This summer offers a rare chance for you to
      spend one week at the Kilns, the beloved home of C.S. Lewis in Oxford,
      England!

      It is your chance, not only to live in the same charming brick cottage
      where C.S. Lewis lived for most of his adult life, but also to:

      · …*grow* in your own spiritual journey through lectures,
      discussion and reflection in the peaceful setting of the Kilns and
      around England

      · …*experience* the key locations of Lewis’ conversion story,
      including Addison’s Walk at Magdalen College

      · …*dine* in style on exquisitely prepared dishes in the inviting
      dining room at The Kilns; take afternoon tea on the lawn beneath
      blossoming fruit trees; and find the perfect Cornish pasty at a medieval
      inn around Oxford

      · …*share* this adventure among new friends eager to engage the
      times with a vibrant living faith

      You’ll find all this and more in Week III of the *Summer
      Seminars-in-Residence at the Kilns*, July 28 – August 3, 2007.

      There’s not much time left and even fewer spaces, so we encourage you to
      act now to experience this unique opportunity!

      *Late breaking news!*

      Weeks I & II with *Dr.* *Malcolm Guite* of Cambridge are now full. By
      popular demand, we have recently opened Week III, July 28 – August 3,
      with Seminar favorite *Dr. Jerry Root *of Wheaton College, entitled
      “*C.S. Lewis**: Man of Reason and Imagination.**”***

      * *

      For a detailed seminar description and registration information, please
      visit the Summer Seminar website
      <http://www.cslewis.org/programs/kilns/2007/index.html> or call
      toll-free 1-888-CSLEWIS.

      For those with a love for the writings of C.S. Lewis and a passion for
      communicating a living faith to the world, the careful study, loving
      fellowship and rich worship of these weeks are not to be missed. We
      sincerely hope to see you in Oxford!

      * Program details are subject to change.

      We apologize if you have received this e-mail in error. If you would
      like to be removed from future mailings, please e-mail
      registrar@... <mailto:registrar@...> with the word
      “Remove” in the subject line.

      --
      Joan Marie Verba