[Fwd: Nashville C.S. Lewis Conference Update!]

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 7:59 PM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Nashville C.S. Lewis Conference Update!
      Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:57:29 -0400
      From: <registrar@...>

      We’re delighted to announce that we’re *extending the deadline* for the
      *Early Bird Registration Discount* for our upcoming *Southeast Regional
      C.S. Lewis Conference* on May 5th in Nashville, Tennessee!

      Good news! The government is giving you two extra days to file your
      taxes. *But we're going **one better* and giving you *_three extra
      days_* to register for this exciting event!!

      You now have until *_April 18th_*
      to *save $10 off registration*!

      Also, announcing a new group discount!
      Register five people and the sixth person gets free registration to the
      conference!

      *_
      Register now!_*

      Visit our website www.cslewis.org <http://www.cslewis.org/>

      or call toll-free 1-888-CSLEWIS!

      *See you in **Nashville** on May 5th!
      *

      The C.S. Lewis Foundation is a not-for-profit, public benefit, donor
      supported 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization.