CS LEWIS SEMINAR WEEK 3: JUL 29-AUG 4]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      -------- Original Message --------

      Please note that Week III of our Summer Seminars-in-Residence, led by
      Dr. Stan Mattson, will be held from July 29 to August 4.

      Matthew W. Goddard

      C.S. Lewis Foundation

      Redlands, California

      (909)793-0949

      matthew@... <mailto:matthew@...>

      Celebrating Twenty Years of Living the Legacy - 1986-2006

      July 7- 16 - C.S. Lewis Summer Institute at Williams College,
      Williamstown, Massachusetts - near Tanglewood, summer home of the Boston
      Symphony. Love Among the Ruins: On the Renewal of Character & Culture.
      First ever in the U.S.! One week of feasting for the mind and
      imagination on one of the loveliest campuses in New England.

      Summer Seminars-in-Residence, C.S. Lewis Study Centre at The Kilns,
      Oxford, England for an intimate small group study in residence at Lewis'
      beloved home, July 8 -14 with Dr. Jerry Root; July 16 - 22 with Walter
      Hooper & Aidan Mackey; July 29 - August 4 with Dr. Stan Mattson

      www.cslewis.org <http://www.cslewis.org/>

      The C.S. Lewis Foundation is a not-for-profit, donor supported 501 (c)
      (3) tax exempt organization.