Rooms at Mythcon

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 4:13 PM
      We have no more suites available at this time. The options are dorm
      rooms (single or double) or housing off site, which is not convenient to
      anyone without a car. We do have plenty of dorm rooms. There is a
      possibility that more suites will become available closer to the
      conference date. If you would like to sign up for a dorm room and put
      yourself on a waiting list for a suite (with the understanding that if
      you are offered one you will take it), you may do so. Please be aware
      that the "suite-single occupancy" option means one person in each
      bedroom of the two-bedroom suite and the "suite-double occupancy" option
      means two people in each bedroom of the suite. The deadline for
      purchasing room and board packages is June 30.

      Bonnie Rauscher, Registrar