Mythcon 45 PR#1 and Paper Proposal Deadline

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2014

      The extended deadline for Mythcon 45's Call for Papers --May 1-- is just about to hit, so if you've been meaning to get your paper proposal in to David Oberhelman, *do it now*!

      Papers Coordinator:
      David D. Oberhelman
      Edmon Low Library
      Oklahoma State University
      d.oberhelman@...

      The first Progress Report has been available online for a little while now and an interim issue of Mythprint is almost ready to go to out. It will also include PR#1 as well as job openings for the Council of Stewards and information about our upcoming election (as a California non-profit organization, every three years we must hold elections). The online version of PR#1 is here:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/mythcon-45/mythcon-45-pr1/

      Remember to get your room & board for Mythcon 45 purchased - there are a limited number of rooms in the air-conditioned dormitories available! Deadline for room & board packages, stand-alone banquet tickets, and meal packages is July 24.

        -- Lynn Maudlin, Steward for Mythopoeic Conferences --