Mythic Circle

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2000
      Attention, Writers of Science Fiction and Fantasy!

      _The_Mythic_Circle_ is on the lookout for original stories and poems.

      What is The Mythic Circle? We are a small literary magazine published
      by the Mythopoeic
      Society, which celebrates the work of J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, and
      Charles Williams.
      These adventuresome writers saw themselves as continuators of a rich
      imaginative tradition, encompassing writers as different as Homer and
      H. G. Wells. For more information, check out our website:
      http://www.mythsoc.org/

      Works submitted on paper should be typed and double spaced and should
      include a stamped,
      self-addressed envelope for the return of manuscript. E-mail
      submissions are also encouraged and are likely to get a faster reply.
      Simultaneous submissions should be clearly identified as such.

      It is the policy of the editors to respond individually to all
      submissions.

      As a small publication, we can only reward our authors and illustrators
      with one complimentary copy of the issue in which the accepted work
      appears. All rights revert to the author on publication.

      Mail submissions and Letters of Comment to:

      Trent M. Walters
      54322 US Hwy 275
      Glenwood, Iowa 51534

      or Email: Mythiccircle@...

      *Joan Marie Verba verba001@...*
      *Mythopoeic Press Secretary, Mythopoeic Society *
      *List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc, MNSCBWI *
      * and MNSCREENW lists *
      *http://www.sff.net/people/Joan.Marie.Verba *