REMINDER: Stewards Election deadline 12-15-2011

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2011
      Every three years the Council of Stewards needs to be elected by the membership. We didn't have any candidates nominated to the existing slate at Mythcon 42 in Albuquerque this summer so the current crop of Stewards, being willing to continue in their respective positions, solicits your vote!

      All Mythopoeic Society members should have received a ballot, either electronically if that's how you receive Mythprint, or by mail (the email came from The Mythopoeic Society on November 16, 2011 - at least it did for me!).

      PLEASE remember to vote and get your votes in to our Recording Secretary, Gerry Holmes, either by email secretary AT mythsoc DOT org or mail to:
      Geraldine Holmes
      3760 Earls Court View
      Cincinnati OH 45226-1968

      DEADLINE is December 15, 2011 - coming right up!

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences and friendly nag --