Mythcon 43 - Author GOH update

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      The good news: Grace Lin is expecting a baby! The bad news: the timing makes being our GOH at Mythcon 43 unworkable.

      The good news: Malinda Lo, author of 'Ash' and 'Huntress' (etc.) has agreed to be our new author GOH and her work is wonderfully apt for our theme. NO BAD NEWS!

      I encourage you to register for Mythcon 43 Real Soon Now as the prices will be going up early in the new year.
      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/43/registration/>

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --