Mythcon 42 Room reservation deadline = June 24

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      Hi guys, Lynn here with "Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences" cap on.

      I just found out that hotel reservations at the MCM Elegante need to be made by June 24th in order to get the special, low negotiated rate!!

      IF you haven't reserved your room, please call the hotel at 1-866-650-8900 and tell them you're booking a room for "Mythcon 42" -
      thanks!

      -- Lynn --

      MCM Eleganté Hotel
      Toll free: 1-866-650-8900
      Rate: $81/night + 13% tax *

      * You must reference "Mythcon 42" to get our special rates. The special Mythcon rate with the hotel will be guaranteed through June 24. (After that, the group rate will only be available at the hotel's discretion.) This rate for regular rooms is available for single or double occupancy; this works out to be less than $280 for Friday through Monday.

      * All rooms include a full, hot breakfast buffet each morning.
      * All rooms receive 2 complimentary drink tickets from the bar for each evening.
      * All rooms are non-smoking.
      * Rollaway beds are provided free of charge, as long as you request them in advance through the hotel.

      The hotel also will honor the Mythcon 42 special rate for up to 3 additional nights before the conference (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) and 3 nights after the conference (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday).