Mythcon 42 Progress Report #1

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Hey Mythies!!!

      Progress Report #1 for Mythcon 42 is now up and available as a PDF to download:
      <http://www.mythcon.org>

      Mythprint subscribers should be receiving it as a second downloadable file with their next Mythprint and I think all society members will receive it with the Annual Report, coming out soon.

      All of these are less expensive to deliver by email, of course - so if we DON'T have your email address, please send Marion Van Loo, our Membership Secretary, an email to membership AT mythsoc DOT org - or if you've made a change of email address.
      <membership@...> <-- this is a test; will the email address appear?

      I'm not sure the degree to which Mythcon 42 will mail physical copies of the PR *except* to members of the conference for whom they do not have email addresses.

      So, to recap, EVERYBODY can see it online via the webpage (well... if you're reading this, you can see it online!!) and some folks may also get it as a downloadable PDF in an email.

      DO COME TO ALBUQUERQUE for Mythcon 42 - it will be grand!

      -- Lynn (Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --