Mythcon 42 Membership Rates due to rise... and the Blog!

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      The current membership rates for Mythcon 42 will rise at the end of January; please join now so you can join then --> July 15-18 in Albuquerque, our first New Mexico Mythcon. Register online at: <http://www.mythcon.org>.

      AND, in case you haven't seen it recently, the Mythopoeic Society blog, "The Horn of Rohan," has new interesting posts, most recently on January 5, 2011 - timely! <http://www.mythsoc.org/blog/>

      I hope the new year treats you well and I hope to see you in Albuquerque this summer.

      -- Lynn Maudlin, secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --