MythSoc blog; CFP for Mythcon 41; special issue of Mythprint

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010
      Hello friends,

      I wanted to make sure you know that the special issue of Mythprint, Remembering Glen GoodKnight, has now been released and it's beautiful; it contains a number of color photographs from different times in Glen's life and *a lot* of memories shared.
      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythprint/>

      The "stewards' blog" has started: The Horn of Rohan will be handled primarily by Edith Crowe; I happen to know the second blog entry will be about Glen. The Horn of Rohan can be accessed at:
      <http://www.mythsoc.org/blog/>

      Last but not least, the Call for Papers for Mythcon 42 is now available:
      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/42/papers/>

      Remember that memberships to Mythcon make a *wonderful* gift and the current low membership rates are good through January 2011.

      A very happy Thanksgiving to you all-- this has been a bittersweet season but it makes me very aware of how much my own life is enriched by the Mythopoeic Society; I am very thankful for you all.

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Council of Stewards --