Mythcon 41 - room & board, etc.

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19 10:48 PM
      Well, any of you folks who haven't joined the conference and haven't purchased room & board packages, I *think* you still can squeak in (certainly memberships can be bought at the door, including one-day memberships) - if you want to stay at the hotel or purchase a meal package or a single banquet ticket, PLEASE email co-chair Randy Hoyt mythcon41 AT mythsoc DOT org and ask he can still accommodate your wishes.

      It's gonna be great and I hope to see you there!

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --