94Mythcon 41 Room & Board rates, Mythprint update

  • lynnmaudlin
    Jan 26, 2010
      Hello my mythical friends!

      I am pleased to announce that the room & board rates for Mythcon 41 have been set and you can register & pay for room & board online at:

      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/41/room/>

      You'll note that the low discounted membership rate *has been extended* two weeks, until February 15th - so buy your sweetie a Mythcon membership for Valentine's Day! Unlike a box of chocolates, a Mythcon membership won't live on your thighs forever, and will provide months of delightful anticipation rather than weeks of regret ("I can't believe I ate the whole thing!!").

      You'll also notice that the rates are really reasonable! Much less $$ than UCLA last year and SMU is a nice campus... this will be good! I look forward to seeing you in Dallas.

      Let me ALSO announce that MYTHPRINT #330 (Volume 47:1, January 2010) is essentially finished and will be sent as a pdf to those subscribers whose email addresses the Society already has on record. We apologize for any confusion about which issue of Mythprint was delayed - turns out the next issue due is whole number 330 and that's what we're sending.

      You can make sure that Marion Van Loo, our Membership Secretary, has your email address by emailing her: membership AT mythsoc DOT org - and if you want to continue receiving Mythprint in printed format *even if we have your email address* please email Marion and let her know.

      As specified earlier, we will extend all electronic subscriptions by two issues.

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --