75[Fwd: Announcing the Oxbridge 2008 Summer Institute!]

    Oct 19, 2007
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Announcing the Oxbridge 2008 Summer Institute!
      Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:33:51 -0400

      **Summer Institute*

      *Save up to $300 by registering by November 15th!

      *Register Now!* <http://www.cslewis.org/programs/oxbridge/2008/index.html>

      Join us at *Oxbridge 2008*, a two-week conference unlike any other!
      Gathering amid the “dreaming spires” of Oxford and the riverside beauty
      of Cambridge, we will explore the theme */The Self and the Search for
      Meaning/* with renowned scholars from the arts and sciences, leaders in
      ministry and the major professions, as well as an array of literary,
      visual, and performing artists.

      Discounts and one-week packages are available.

      · Oxford: July 28 – August 2

      · Cambridge: August 3-8.

      *Outstanding Speakers**:*

      · Richard Mouw

      · Wilfred McClay

      · Francis Collins

      · Dana Gioia

      · Paul Vitz

      · Philip Yancey

      · Richard Swinburne

      · Nancey Murphy

      · Gilbert Meilaender

      · Diana Glyer

      · Bill Romanowski

      · Laurie Beth Jones

      · John Polkinghorne

      · Bruce Herman

      · Malcolm Guite

      · Derick Bingham

      · John Guest

      · William Willimon

      *Inspiring Artists:*

      · Lamb’s Players Theatre

      · Tony Lawton

      · City of Oxford Orchestra

      · Mellstock Country Band

      · Institute Chorale

      · And many more!

      The C.S. Lewis Foundation is a not-for-profit, public benefit, donor
      supported 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization.

      *Contact us at*

      C.S. Lewis Foundation
      P.O. Box 8008
      Redlands, CA 92375
      www.cslewis.org <http://www.cslewis.org/>

      * Program is subject to change.

      *Other Conference Highlights:*

      · Wide variety of *afternoon seminars and workshops* on
      conference themes

      · *Performances* of */The Great Divorce/* and */Till We Have Faces/*

      · *Evensong* at *Ely Cathedral* and *King’s College Chapel*

      · *Academic paper sessions*

      · *Faculty Forum Award Ceremony – Sir Malcolm Jeeves*, recipient

      · *Worship, morning prayers, *and* meditations*

      · *Science & Theology *and* Philosophy Symposia*

      · *“Addison’s Walk”: *a Dramatic Re-creation**

      · *Tour of The Kilns*, C.S. Lewis’ beloved home

      · *English Country Dance* at Chilford Hall

      · *Bag-End Café* – after-hours poetry readings and musical
      offerings* *

      Don’t miss this unique and unforgettable conference experience!

      Register now! Visit www.cslewis.org

      or call toll free 1-888-CSLEWIS