62[Fwd: Theatre Production of Shadowlands]

    Jan 12, 2007
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Theatre Production of Shadowlands
      Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:18:36 -0500
      From: <smattson@...>

      This Saturday, LifeHouse Theater in Redlands, CA is opening its
      production of William Nicholson's /Shadowlands/, a drama based on the
      life of C.S. Lewis. We fully anticipate that this fine regional theater
      company, dedicated to offering high quality, family-friendly
      productions, will deliver a first-rate show. For details, please see below.

      Cordially,

      Stan Mattson

      A LOVE THAT ENDURES

      The acclaimed William Nicholson drama based on the life of Narnia author
      C.S. Lewis appears for the first time on the LifeHouse stage. This
      riveting story of Lewis’ personal life chronicles his discovery of true
      love and the testing of his faith when tragedy strikes. The basis of the
      hit movie starring Anthony Hopkins, “Shadowlands” is an award-winning
      drama that inspires audiences.

      OPENING NIGHT : Saturday, January 13, 2007, at 7:30 p.m.
      PERFORMANCES: January 13 – February 4, 2007
      Friday: 7:30 p.m., Saturday: 2:15 and 7:30 p.m., and Sunday: 2:15 p.m
      *Special performance Thursday, February 1 at 7:30 p.m.
      *
      For more information, please visit http://www.lifehousetheater.com/

      LifeHouse Theater - Directions
      <http://www.lifehousetheater.com/direction.htm>
      1135 N. Church St.
      Redlands, CA 92374
      Phone: (909) 335-3037
      Fax : (909) 335-3034

      E-mail: jdewitt@... <mailto:jdewitt@...>

      To make reservations or check seating availability, please call our box
      office at ext. 21.