Re: Motivation

  • chrisseydittus
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
      Is there something your son loves to do? Have you tried music or art?

      For the longest time, my son never wanted to go outside. I tried to find something he loved to do and let him focus on it. He loves music and is now a DJ. Sometimes the more we want something for our children the less they want it -- but if it's something they love, they can't, or should I say won't, refuse.