Re: Hyperactivity and inattentivness in a school setting.

  • chrisseydittus
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2013
      Sounds like you need to go to the school principal and if that doesn't work the superintendent. I believe there are programs in most schools to help with learning disabilities. There is a wonderful movie on HBO called, "I can do this but I can't do that." It's amazing. You may also be able to get it from the library. If this link doesn't work than just Google the title and it will show exerpts. Good luck and don't give up! https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CDIQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hbo.com%2Fdocumentaries%2Fi-cant-do-this-but-i-can-do-that-a-film-for-families-about-learning-differences%2Fsynopsis.html&ei=NW5OUa-7FoSt0AGA6oDICg&usg=AFQjCNGmDaoN-bbW4Zw37Jxooj2hSxyqBg&sig2=M5MBJxwR_T4UsPSDH19FCA&bvm=bv.44158598,d.dmQ