Thanks

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
      Well, I just found out I was nominated for the Stargate Fan awards,
      which his really cool for my SG-1 story "Quirk of Fate". Thanks to
      everyone for the thought and for keeping me in mind for such an honor.

      Kim
    • kerorin_sama
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
        Congratulations! I admit that I'm not into Stargate fanfiction, but
        I know the quality of your work from your Marcus/Neroon B5 stories
        so I can say with authority that the nomination is *well* deserved!

        ^_^

        KerorinSama
        *Now plans to read "Quirk of Fate"*

        --- In mysticmaddness@yahoogroups.com, "mysticmcknight"
        <mysticmcknight@...> wrote:

        > Well, I just found out I was nominated for the Stargate Fan
        awards,
        > which his really cool for my SG-1 story "Quirk of Fate". Thanks to
        > everyone for the thought and for keeping me in mind for such an
        honor.

        > Kim
      • mandy kay
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2006
          Super news, Kim!
          Congratulations and best wishes.

          Mandy

          >Well, I just found out I was nominated for the Stargate Fan awards,
          >which his really cool for my SG-1 story "Quirk of Fate". Thanks to
          >everyone for the thought and for keeping me in mind for such an honor.
          >
          >Kim

        • Zonya
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
            m> Well, I just found out I was nominated for the Stargate Fan awards,
            m> which his really cool for my SG-1 story "Quirk of Fate". Thanks to
            m> everyone for the thought and for keeping me in mind for such an honor.

            m> Kim

            Congratulations Kim!
            I don't know a thing about SG-1 or SG-A, but I know you are a very
            good writer.
            ¬°BUENA SUERTE! (GOOD LUCK!)
            --
            Saludos,