Update

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2006
      Hey everyone!

      I appologize to everyone, but I had a relapse of my relapse...if that
      makes sense. I'm doing okay once more, but been tired and also been
      so caught up on RL I forgot which stories I posted where and what I
      did with what.

      So, in case you don't know, I posted a new C/P on Tom Paris Dorm,
      called "In the Blink of an Eye" I admit its very short and probably
      more of a tease than a real story, but it's been a while since my C/P
      muse visited.

      I've posted an new SGA story to Wraithbaite & Area 52, it's
      called "Winds of Change" which is a sequal w/ permission to another
      writters story: The Privateer, which is also on both, written by
      Sandy...easier to find on Area 52 by authors name.

      I have just finished a SGA/SG-1 Crossover...a Threeway between
      Jack/Rodney/John and it's in the beta stage presently. It's about 175
      pages, so it will get posted to Wraithbait first in chapters...but
      I'll give you all a heads up.

      If you have any questions or nice comments...as I get enough of the
      not so nice ones already in life...:>), please feel free to share.

      oh, Happy Valentines Day.
      Kim
    • mysticmcknight
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2006
        Hey all.

        Just to let you know, Crusade in Jeans has been fully posted to
        Wraithbait. All 16 chapters...don't know when the web folk will
        approve it, but I did my part for now. :>)

        My next story is also SGA it's an AU...very AU and it's at the beta
        now. It's romantic fluff and cheese, but I blame my muse for that one.

        Muse has been on strike since then...could be stress from all the
        health issues, which are getting better, but slowly.

        I wish everyone a Happy Easter and I hope you enjoy the rest of
        Crusade in Jeans.

        Kim aka Mystic
      • Zonya
        Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2006
          m> Muse has been on strike since then...could be stress from all the
          m> health issues, which are getting better, but slowly.

          Hi Kim, just wanted to know how is your health.
          I hope is better.
          Hugs girl.
          --
          Saludos,
          Zonya mailto:zonya35@...

          Esa persona especial te espera en Yahoo! Encuentros.
          �Dejate encontrar!
          http://ar.encuentros.yahoo.com/
        • mysticmcknight
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2006
            --- In mysticmaddness@yahoogroups.com, Zonya <zonya35@...> wrote:

            > m> Muse has been on strike since then...could be stress from all
            the
            > m> health issues, which are getting better, but slowly.
            >
            > Hi Kim, just wanted to know how is your health.
            > I hope is better.
            > Hugs girl.
            > --
            > Saludos,
            > Zonya mailto:zonya35@...

            Thanks Zonya for the concern, I appreciate it. As for my health,
            it's a complex thing and sadly getting more complex instead of
            simplified as I had been hoping. I'm still trying to do some
            writting, but it's slow, but better than the weeks where I just
            couldn't write anything. I do have a clique SGA I wrote for a friend
            done and at the beta and working on a SGA paroday based on the
            film "Some Like it Hot" and that's over half done.

            Thanks again for the conern, it means alot to me that you care.
            Kim aka Mystic
          • mysticmcknight
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 26, 2006
              Happy Turkey day to everyone, though I had ham. :>)

              Just wanted to let the SGA fans know there is a new chapter on Area
              52 for my AU-Verse Series just posted.

              I have several SGA stories out to betas, and tyring real hard to be
              patients, as some are taking a long...LOOOONG time getting back to
              me. There are about five things in limbo and it's driving me
              crazy...now those who are Star Trek fans know why I didn't bother w/
              a beta so much back then. I'm an inpatient person, I admit it. :>)

              As for posting WIPS, since there was no response, I'm taking they
              were not as welcomed as the poll indicated, so i'm not going to keep
              doing that at present. Perhaps some were thinking other type stories
              would be posted. To be honest, I'm focused on SGA right now. From
              time to time there may be a revist to the past fandomes, but I don't
              want anyone to hold thier breath...blue only works on smurfs.

              Thanks for your interest in my work and remember, feedback is the
              food of the muse and the muse is the inspiration for more
              stories. :>)

              Kim