fic search

  • Zonya
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2005
      Hi Kim, I'm searching for "To Catch a thief" (Bashir/Garak) and
      "Cold Hands Warm Heart" (I think it's from the Beyond Limits series)
      and I can't find them. Can you help me?
      Thanks a lot in advance.
      --
      Saludos,
      Zonya mailto:zonya35@...

      1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
      http://correo.yahoo.com.ar
    • mysticmcknight
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
        Hey all!

        First off, let me wish everyone a Happy New Year. Second, sorry I've
        not been posting here first, but know there have not been many posted
        all together either. I just posed my sequel to Lost and Found for SGA
        called Still Human which those interested probably read already....my
        bad. *blush w/ embaressment*

        I'll try to do better, but you guys are so quiet I forget this list
        is here. :>)

        Othere than my C/P stories, if you've seen a story posted elsewhere
        that is not here, please let me know. I would like to keep it filed
        here as well.

        As for me, RL has taken a flashback to 2004 and given me another
        blood clot to battle, but we caught this one early and it's one and
        not the multiple like the last time. It means a week or two of nasty
        shots and a life time of meds now...sucks, but that's life and I
        rather have it then nothing. I don't think even ghost stories are
        written by ghosts.

        I'll do my best to keep writting and I thank you of you for taking
        the time to read my work and I hope will take the time to let me know
        what you think of them.

        Have a great year,
        Kim
      • mc
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 9, 2006
          Am slowly catching up on all your stories. I read a group at a time,
          plus I was catching up on all Advent stories posted to the D2 site.

          I know what your going through with the blood clot. Had one in 2002,
          ended up in ER w/blood pressure so low, didn't always register. My
          ended up in the lungs; hence a PE-lungs looked like swiss cheese. I
          immediately put into the ITMU, all these bags hanging from a tree
          attached to me! My mother and cousin came to Philly on Sunday, Monday
          they were at the hospital, and the pulmonologist (sp) and the
          endrochronologist (SP) talked with all of us. I was on heperon-blood
          thinner, organs were shutting down and was in the hospital for Easter.
          I was on Coumadin-blood thinner for 6 months and I was told if a clot
          ever happened again, Coumadin and I would be great friends! Know
          every 6 months I have to get a leg scan, clots are formed there. Am off
          the Coumadin, but have to take all these other meds. I thanked god
          that the clot was thinned out, or a ghost would be writing this message
          Watch yourself, the meds help...yet it sucks...but we want you
          around! Take care! :) MC

          > As for me, RL has taken a flashback to 2004 and given me another
          > blood clot to battle, but we caught this one early and it's one and
          > not the multiple like the last time. It means a week or two of nasty
          > shots and a life time of meds now...sucks, but that's life and I
          > rather have it then nothing. I don't think even ghost stories are
          > written by ghosts.
          >
          > I'll do my best to keep writting and I thank you of you for taking
          > the time to read my work and I hope will take the time to let me know
          > what you think of them.
          >
          > Have a great year,
          > Kim

        • mysticmcknight
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
            Hey MC,

            Seems my first attempt to answer you didn't go throug, so we try
            again. I wanted to thank you for the email and it's nice to know
            someone understands what I'm going through. Though mine wasn't to
            that extream, it was close enough to death as I want to get as it
            was. I am currenly making best friends w/ the same medication and
            will be for the rest of my life now. What makes i most frustating is
            they don't know where the clot came from, meaning no trace in the
            legs or whatnot and no blood thingy to be the cause either. It's also
            effected my heart slightly but not as bad as it could, but many of
            the tests were 'inconclusive'.

            I'm glad you are enjoying my stories, that makes me feel good that
            someone likes them. :>)

            Also, you said Philly, which can only be Philidelphia. I lived in
            Philly many, many years ago. North, central and west
            philadelphia...yep, braved the north for a short time. Left PA for CA
            back in 91 and been out here ever since. :>)

            Thanks again for the support!
            Kim