New story posted!

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      SG-1 has my Muse on a roll. My latest story is called -
      Mystic Minnasota. It's a Jack/Daniel Slash. Hope you enjoy it.

      OT: Eventually I'll get around to putting summaries in the discription.
      but Majority of files when open contain all the needed information. If
      you have any questions about a story...please feel free to ask.

      Kim