The Unwanted series

  • larsaryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
      Hi Kim,
      I wanted to try your other stories, so I visited the Tom Paris Dorm.
      A fic called The Unwanted series picked my interest. I truly love
      mpregs. I just think it is soooo cute. Both Chakotay and Tom Paris
      are extraordinary men. Strong, confident, caring and very
      protective. When I saw that it was a mpreg I thought that it would
      be Tom who would be pregnant. I just could not imagine a pregnant
      Chakotay. He is a family man and I know he would protect his
      children and his mate. I just didn´t think he would be the "mother"
      and I must say the idea is absolutely perfect. Chakotay was now
      vulnerable and Tom had to be the strong one. I think was very
      difficult for Tom. He loved Chakotay, wanted to protect him and did
      everything to make Chakotay´s live more comfortable. I really have
      to admire Tom´s dedication for Chakotay. I hoped Chakotay would fall
      in love with Tom because he would be a perfect mate for him and he
      did. Thank got for that. But there were some people I really
      despised. Belana was a victim of this Blood fever and I didn´t think
      she wanted to injure Chakotay or Tom. So I can forgive her. But
      Captain Janeway I just hate. She is a self absorbed cold-hearted
      witch. She made me so angry when she tried to kill that child. I
      can´t imagine what Chakotay saw in her. I think he should have
      kicked her ass. Another lovely fic. Thank you.

      Take care.
      Larsaryl
    • mysticmcknight
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
        Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed that wild romp. YOu do know
        it's followed up by the Blind faith series right? If not, I hope you
        will take the time to enjoy that as well.

        I like to see the unexpected so all my Mpreg stories are with Chakotay
        and child. Stone Heart series (hankie warning here), From the ah to the
        ay, (subject of hermaphrodie here) and A the long and adventours Straw
        series,(part three is where the Mpreg comes in)

        Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you enjoyed this
        story it means a lot to me to know this.
        Mystic.