My most humble Thanks

  • larsaryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Thank you for aloving me to join this group. I absolutely love your
      works. Especialy those with the marcus/neroon pairing. I´m a big fan
      of Babylon 5 and your fics are most interesting. I would whrite some
      more but my job avaits me.

      Sorry for the English, I´m not so good at it.

      Have a nice day !!!!!!

      Larsaryl
    • mysticmcknight
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        --- In mysticmaddness@yahoogroups.com, "larsaryl" <larsaryl@y...> wrote:
        > Thank you for aloving me to join this group. I absolutely love your
        > works. Especialy those with the marcus/neroon pairing. I´m a big fan
        > of Babylon 5 and your fics are most interesting. I would whrite some
        > more but my job avaits me.
        >
        > Sorry for the English, I´m not so good at it.
        >

        > Have a nice day !!!!!!
        >
        > Larsaryl

        Thank you very much for letting me know you enjoy my Marcus/Neroon
        stories. Sadly I have not written anything new in that fandome for a
        while but perhaps someday that might change.

        Sadly, you can only access them now here, for the website that they
        were on is no longer functioning as the Web Mistress who ran it has
        passed away sadly...she will be missed.

        Have a great day and I hope you might indulge and try the other stories
        as well.

        Thank you,
        Kim