Updated the files

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
      Didn't want to flood everyone's email w/ File update notices, so I'm only posting this one message. I'm updating the files section with my old stories not posted. Most Chakotay/Paris, though some Chakotay & Other males. Will be going through my documents and finding stuff not posted here and placing them up. I'm only done to the beginning of the S' for C/P and that doesn't include the larger series I've done in that category...dang did I write a lot. I'll try to look over the other categories as well and post anything that is FINISHED that I've done that CAN be posted. If you know of a missing story, let me know.

      Hope you enjoy a bit of reminiscing.
      Kim
    • Zonya
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
        Thank you a lot dear Kim!!!

        > Didn't want to flood everyone's email w/ File update notices, so I'm only posting this one
        > message. I'm updating the files section with my old stories not posted. Most Chakotay/Paris,
        > though some Chakotay & Other males. Will be going through my documents and finding stuff not
        > posted here and placing them up. I'm only done to the beginning of the S' for C/P and that doesn't
        > include the larger series I've done in that category...dang did I write a lot. I'll try to look
        > over the other categories as well and post anything that is FINISHED that I've done that CAN be
        > posted. If you know of a missing story, let me know.

        > Hope you enjoy a bit of reminiscing.
        > Kim

        Saludos,
        Zonya mailto:terok.nor@...

        "When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better."
        Mae West