Hey everyone

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      For those of you who might be interested, I'm moving out of the state of CA going to CO in two weeks. So, will be off line for a bit.

      If any of you find any stories you can't open or list of old Star Trek-DS9/Voyager ones you want posted here, let me know. You have all the finished ones for SG-1 and SGA...I think. Not sure. Not been doing a lot of writting this year, sadly. Tried to join an SGA Atlantis BB, but had a major falling out due to a diffence in opinion and I refuse to change my stories to accomindate stupidity...so, dropped out. If I manage to finish the SGA John/Rodney story I'll post it here first.

      Hope you're all well. Let me know if you want any other stories posted here.

      Kim
    • Zonya
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2010
        Happy travel!!!