Question

  • dracon_wing
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
      I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that was was strictly SG1 or SGA stories. I know of wraithbait.com but no others, and I've not been able to find many stories. Also if anyone could recoommend some Slash Jack/Daniel or John/Rodney stories, I'd greatly appreciate it.

      Thankies! ^^
    • werecat2083
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
        --- In mysticmaddness@yahoogroups.com, "dracon_wing" <dracon_wing@...> wrote:

        > I was wondering if anyone knew of a website that was was strictly SG1 or SGA stories. I know of wraithbait.com but no others, and I've not been able to find many stories. Also if anyone could recoommend some Slash Jack/Daniel or John/Rodney stories, I'd greatly appreciate it.
        >
        > Thankies! ^^

        ---"Area 52 the HKH archive" is all slash all the time with both SG1 and SGA pairings. www.area52hkh.net It tends to be a bit more focused on the SG1 side though. Authors to check out. Mystic of course. Lady Ra, Belladonna, DragonflyPromises, Orthain and Rina, Madison, Mistress Elayna. Some of these girl prefer AU or crossover settings but not all. However, since you're a fan of Mystics I suspect that this probably won't bother you.

        Werecat
      • RANDI DORRENBACHER
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2009
          I think someone already mentioned Area52, both SG1 & SGA slash stories (more SG1 than SGA since it's been around longer):

          http://www.area52hkh.net/

          Atlantica (SGA gen, het & slash)

          http://stargate-atlantis.org/fanfics/index.php

          JD Divas (Jack/Daniel slash):

          http://jd-divas.com/biblio/biblio.html

          The Comfort Zone-SG1 hurt/comfort archive (gen, het, slash):

          http://www.sg1hc.com/main.shtml

          Daniel fic (gen, het, slash):

          http://www.danielfic.com/

          Crossroads (SGA slash):

          http://sga.fictionresource.com/index.php

          Indulgence - fic by Jenn aka seperis (SGA mostly slash but gen or het may showup - short to novel length - she also has many other fandoms):

          http://www.seperis.illuminatedtext.com/sgaindex.html

          Bunnyfic.com (jack/daniel gen, het, slash)

          http://www.bunnyfic.com/

          And if you're open to Livejournal communities, mostly SGA cause that's what I read.

          Mckay_Sheppard : http://community.livejournal.com/mckay_sheppard/

          SGA Big Bang 2007 (gen, het, slash): http://sgabigbang.talkoncorners.net/?view=prompts&year=2007

          SGA Big Bang 2008 (gen, het, slash):

          RanDeeDoo

          "On the road that I have taken,

          one day, walking, I awaken,

          amazed to see where I have come,

          where I'm going, where I'm from."

          from the 'Book of Counted Sorrows' Dean Koontz