Hey Everyone...

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2007
      For those of you who are interested, I've been very busy as the last
      two months have been crazy and I've not been able to write
      anything...it's awful. But between my daughter's school (she's a
      freshman in high school now) and doing the momthing and my school and
      some drama along with the Airshow I work every Sept I find it hard to
      breath...but my stories are not forgotten, just delayed. On a side
      note, I got A's in my last terms for a another straight A set...I pray
      it continues as I start my next term Sept 19. I hope you'll all be
      patient with me and enjoy all my old stories or so I'll be hoping
      until I can get back to doing what I love and that's writting again.

      Kim
    • mandychiro
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2007
        --- In mysticmaddness@yahoogroups.com, "mysticmcknight"
        <mysticmcknight@...> wrote:

        > For those of you who are interested, I've been very busy as the last
        > two months have been crazy and I've not been able to write
        > anything...it's awful. But between my daughter's school (she's a
        > freshman in high school now) and doing the momthing and my school and
        > some drama along with the Airshow I work every Sept I find it hard to
        > breath...but my stories are not forgotten, just delayed. On a side
        > note, I got A's in my last terms for a another straight A set...I
        pray
        > it continues as I start my next term Sept 19. I hope you'll all be
        > patient with me and enjoy all my old stories or so I'll be hoping
        > until I can get back to doing what I love and that's writting again.
        >
        > Kim

        Thanks for letting everyone know how you're doing. Congratulations on
        your A's.

        Cheers,
        Mandy (also frantically busy with RL stuff)