File trouble?

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2007
      I've been contacted that there is still some trouble opening some of
      the files in the archive. I don't know if it's a particualr file or
      all files. As I'm the owner and moderator of the list of course they
      open to me. As far as I can tell all access is open to anyone. Could
      you please take some time out and see if the files you have or had
      interest in will open to you. If not please let me know so I can once
      again see what is going on and if need be, contact Yahoo Groups.

      Mystic
    • Terok Nor
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2007
        m> I've been contacted that there is still some trouble opening some of
        m> the files in the archive. I don't know if it's a particualr file or
        m> all files. As I'm the owner and moderator of the list of course they
        m> open to me. As far as I can tell all access is open to anyone. Could
        m> you please take some time out and see if the files you have or had
        m> interest in will open to you. If not please let me know so I can once
        m> again see what is going on and if need be, contact Yahoo Groups.

        m> Mystic

        No troubles here.
        I checked random files, Julian's mostly, and some SG-1 / SG-A without
        a problem.

        I have a question for you,
        ¿do you write SG-1 crossovers? I'm staring to
        read SG-1 because of a crossover with Highlander and I became a
        Jack/Methos junkie, but I can't find any more stories.
        --
        Saludos,
        Zonya
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 13, 2007
          No troubles here.
          > I checked random files, Julian's mostly, and some SG-1 / SG-A
          without
          > a problem.
          >
          > I have a question for you,
          > ¿do you write SG-1 crossovers? I'm staring to
          > read SG-1 because of a crossover with Highlander and I
          became a
          > Jack/Methos junkie, but I can't find any more stories.
          > --
          > Saludos,
          > Zonya

          LOL! You should check the crossover file...there is two stories
          there already. Jack/Johnny from Emergency and a threesome with
          Jack/Rodney/John...it's a long story. Also, Jack/Methos, my friend
          Mary who writes Jack's Immortal on area 52, who honors me by letting
          me be her beta will be thrilled to hear it and if you haven't sent
          her email or worse, not read it, you should.

          I of course will not being doing a crossover with Highlander as I
          only watched part of the show and most of what I know and enjoy I
          get from Mary. :>)

          As for other crossovers in the future, I'll keep you posted. But I'm
          in the Rondey Rules stage of writting for the moment.

          Thank you for checking the files for me,

          Mystic
        • debralavalley@netzero.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 13, 2007
            Hi.
            I think I've finally solved my problem here anyway. I finallygot the file I wanted to open for me. I have to say it was worth the trouble. Good fic. I enjoyed it very much.
            Thanks for the help.
            Debra

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 13, 2007
              --- In mysticmaddness@yahoogroups.com, "debralavalley@..."
              <debralavalley@...> wrote:

              > Hi.
              > I think I've finally solved my problem here anyway. I finallygot the
              file I wanted to open for me. I have to say it was worth the trouble.
              Good fic. I enjoyed it very much.
              > Thanks for the help.
              > Debra

              Excellent, I'm glad it worked out. Um...being a feedback junkie as I
              am, which story was it?

              Mystic
            • debralavalley@netzero.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 13, 2007
                Oh, sorry.
                It was the Emergency fic called Test Of The Heart. I was able to open and read your Long And Winding Road story without a problem on the E!Nook website. But this story, along with quite a few other stories on E!Nook have been giving my heartburn trying to get access to the stories. I hope a way can be found to open the others.
                Thank you for allowing me to join your group. I'm seeing some other stories I might like to read. I like Voyager and of course one of my favorite characters is Chokatay (spelling?).
                I hope you keep writing! :D
                Debra
                Have you any other Emergency fics I could read?

                <debralavalley@...> wrote:

                > Hi.
                > I think I've finally solved my problem here anyway. I finallygot the
                file I wanted to open for me. I have to say it was worth the trouble.
                Good fic. I enjoyed it very much.
                > Thanks for the help.
                > Debra

                Excellent, I'm glad it worked out. Um...being a feedback junkie as I
                am, which story was it?

                Mystic

              • Merrie Kapp
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 13, 2007
                  I tried four files from two folders and they all opened for me.

                  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html

                  I've been contacted that there is still some trouble opening some of
                  the files in the archive. I don't know if it's a particualr file or
                  all files. As I'm the owner and moderator of the list of course they
                  open to me. As far as I can tell all access is open to anyone. Could
                  you please take some time out and see if the files you have or had
                  interest in will open to you. If not please let me know so I can once
                  again see what is going on and if need be, contact Yahoo Groups.

                  Mystic

                  Feedback is the food of the Muses. (Please feed the muse.)
                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • Zonya
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 18, 2007
                    m> Also, Jack/Methos, my friend
                    m> Mary who writes Jack's Immortal on area 52, who honors me by letting
                    m> me be her beta will be thrilled to hear it and if you haven't sent
                    m> her email or worse, not read it, you should.

                    That's the story I'm reading! It's wonderful, very well written and in
                    character. I can't wait for the next update.

                    m> I of course will not being doing a crossover with Highlander as I
                    m> only watched part of the show and most of what I know and enjoy I
                    get from Mary. :>>)

                    Sad, my loss. You are one of my favorite authors and it would have
                    been great to read something written by you.

                    m> Thank you for checking the files for me,
                    m> Mystic

                    You are welcome, I'm happy to help you.
                    --
                    Saludos,