SGA Fans, Please Read

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      Hey everyone!

      Okay, here's the sitch. I love betas as they do a fantastic job
      making gold out of my lead, but the truth is I'm an inpatient woman.
      I freely admit it. I like to post my stuff instead of having it
      gather wool sitting around waiting to be finished w/ a beta. Now, I
      KNOW, these terrific folks who tackle my work have real lives and I
      don't or won't dismiss them in ANY way.

      To this point, I won't be posting stories on Area 52/Wraithbait
      until they are done. HOWEVER....I've decided I can post them to my
      Live Journel. Now, bewarned from the get go. I'm VERY new to LJ and
      have just begun to figure out the many aspects of it. Any
      suggestions are welcomed. Also, the stories will be UNBETA so read
      at your own risk as it were. But I'm posting my work there. I have
      several that I'll post there over the next week as they've been
      sitting waiting patiently...desperatly for my beta's Real Lives to
      leave them alone so they can get back to their precious work.

      First up is "Stanley is just a Cup" 4 postings in all.
      LINK: http://mysticmcknight.livejournal.com/465.html

      I have several other stories in the folder I'll post as soon as I
      tweak them for LJ standars as it were.

      I hope you'll enjoy them should you risk the read.

      Thanks,

      Kim aka Mystic