RE: Happy Birthday

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
      Thank you guys very much. I was touched someone remembered. :>) I
      spent the day taking it easy and pigging out on fresh baked
      donuts...me and Homer Simpson "Mmmm Doooonnnnnuuuuttttsss"

      Thank you for the inquiry to my health. I am getting better, just
      slowly too slow if you ask me, but progress is a good thing. Though it
      took my 18mos last time to get back fully on my feet only to wind up
      off them again, but hey...I'm still here and kicking so it's a good
      thing right?

      Thanks for the wishes and concern, I appreciate it very much!
      Kim