HEY anyone out there?

  • mysticmcknight
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      I thought you guys wanted to read my stories...but no one has said if
      they like or dislike this format...let me know please. Also suggestions
      and feedback would be nice so I know who like what and whats going on.

      Please?????????

      Kim
    • Zonya
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
        Hi Kim, I'm reading "Game, Set and Match" and I think it's excellent.
        I like AU, sometimes more than canon. And Julian, Tom and Chakotay
        together are HOT HOT HOT. Since English isn't my language, my
        reading is very slow, so I don't know when I'll finish the story and
        give you some FB. Please be patient.

        Hugs,
        Zonya.

        Con fecha Miércoles, 01 de Junio de 2005, 21:24:16, escribió:

        m> I thought you guys wanted to read my stories...but no one has said if
        m> they like or dislike this format...let me know please. Also suggestions
        m> and feedback would be nice so I know who like what and whats going on.

        m> Please?????????

        m> Kim

        ___________________________________
        A tu celular ¿no le falta algo?
        Usá Yahoo! Messenger y Correo Yahoo! en tu teléfono celular.
        Más información en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar
      • mysticmcknight
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
          Thank you for letting me someone is actually reading my stuff. :>)
          Thake your time and enjoy. Let me know if you have any problems with
          the format of this list for reading stories.

          Kim.
        • Zonya
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2005
            Estimado mysticmcknight,
            m> Thank you for letting me someone is actually reading my stuff. :>)
            m> Thake your time and enjoy.
            You're welcome. I'm enjoying it a lot.

            m> Let me know if you have any problems with
            m> the format of this list for reading stories.
            I'd downloaded the documents to my hard drive,
            so no problems here.

            --
            Saludos,
            Zonya mailto:zonya35@...

            A tu celular �no le falta algo?
            Us� Yahoo! Messenger y Correo Yahoo! en tu tel�fono celular.
            M�s informaci�n en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar