Re: CM-jo

  • Mary Pauly
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
      I think I know you pretty well, Jo. I have extensive psychiatric experience-you
      are quite sane, my darling woman-never doubt yourself.

      Think good thoughts and hug those babies-because you know, thoughts are
      things-and I think truly the best thoughts of you and yours

      XOXOXO

      Mary Pauly

      Pure One
      soap for sensitive skin
      Heal the Skin.
      Soothe the Soul.
      Save the Earth.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
        Amanda,
        You can speak for me on that one.
        Gina
        BLESSINGS of GRACE,
        Gina
        http://www.TheOptimysticRide.com/

        On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Amanda Bridget <amandabridget@...>wrote:

        > Jo!
        >
        > No it wasn't and it isn't ok. I am glad you know that.
        > Welcome back to the Tribe's embrace (if I may speak for all of us...)
        >
        > Love you! We need you - you are vital here.
        >
        > AmandaB

      • Amanda Bridget
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
          Aww Gina :)

          Group hug!

          xoxoxo
          AmandaB

          On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Gina <eternallyoptimystic@...> wrote:

          > Amanda,
          > You can speak for me on that one.
          > Gina
          > BLESSINGS of GRACE,
          > Gina
          > http://www.TheOptimysticRide.com/
          >

          > On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Amanda Bridget <amandabridget@...
          > >wrote:
          >

          > > Jo!
          > >
          > > No it wasn't and it isn't ok. I am glad you know that.
          > > Welcome back to the Tribe's embrace (if I may speak for all of us...)
          > >
          > > Love you! We need you - you are vital here.
          > >
          > > AmandaB

           DEVEZ-VOUS VRAIMENT IMPRIMER CE COURRIEL ? | DO YOU REALLY NEED TO PRINT
          THIS E-MAIL?