File - egroups_guidelines.txt

  • mysslist@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 176 , Mar 1, 2009
      This is a periodic posting of the list guidelines, in no particular order.

      1) Stay on topic, which, for this list, is already rather broad.

      2) Send 'I totally agree!' and 'Great post!' notes privately, rather than to the list. The general rule is, if you're not adding anything new to the discussion with your comments, send it privately.

      4) Send list mail in plain text only, no HTML or RTF (Rich Text Format.) Formatting turns to gibberish in many email clients and your message may not get read at all.

      5) If what you are posting is not your own words, be sure you're not infringing on a copyright. See http://myss.com/list/copy.html .

      6) No attachments. Using 'reply to' rather than 'forward' when replying to list posts will help prevent this in many email clients.

      7) Do not forward chain mail, virus warnings or anything else with endless > marks in it to the list.

      8) No flaming.

      9) No spam.

      Thank you.
    • kvk7@juno.com
      Message 176 of 176 , Feb 1, 2011
        Thank you ShaRon and Mr. Glenn for clarifying. Thank you "Moderators", for protecting the "CM Tribe". Thinking it's been over 5 years that I have participated (in & out), and I have only been in the midst of some mighty awesome souls... Some, with the hopes of "Eternal Friendship"... Thanks again. With love,JoP.S. Under the "Hood", CM's word... collecting data for the tax man. Yuk, Yuk, Yuk No.... Grace, Grace, Grace...