who/what music is that?

  • Tony Padgett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hello all,

      I just joined this list after listing to the tape set "Why People
      Don't Heal". At the beginning and end of each tape are brief samples
      of a song and singer I do not know. Can someone let me know who the
      singer is and what the song title is? And, and suggestions about
      music of the same genre would be appreciated. The music really
      "penetrated" my heart, and I'd like to hear more!

      Thanks,

      Tony