My Roots on PalmPrePlus Under Classic

  • Sally
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2010
      Has anyone set this up under Classic? Would so like to resume using this great program with all my files on new PalmPre.
    • getober@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2011
        --- In myroots@yahoogroups.com, "Sally" <salpete@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone set this up under Classic? Would so like to resume using this great program with all my files on new PalmPre.

        As I understand it, our PrePlus phones use a different operating system, touted to be the best in the cell phone world, but not enough to keep the PrePlus a selling item. AT&T ,I've heard, has discontinued sales of the PrePlus, killing chances of further app development except by true blue devoted nerds. It raised the hair on my neck when I heard about it, since we had just bought the phones three months ago.

        Gary