Re: Tap, Tap, Tap

  • Char
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2009
      When making research trips, I quit having to drag along my portable
      computor when I began using My Roots on my Palm TX. I have no problem
      at all converting the files back and forth between My Roots and
      Family Tree Maker. It's really handy when you run into some
      unexpected information. I've used it many times when we visit family
      members and cemeteries to add in new data or correct an item.