Nuisance bug report?

  • pwossidlo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2002
      When using the Add Child button on a marriage event, I've noticed that when I
      tap Done I end up in some totally unrelated record. It isn't really a big
      deal because I just tap Done again to get to the list of individuals and go
      back to the individual I was working on. It doesn't seem to impact the
      database at all. I'm running MyRoots 2.0 on a Visor Neo.

      Paul Wossidlo
      Pittsburgh, PA

    • tapperware
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        Paul,

        > When using the Add Child button on a marriage event, I've noticed
        that when I
        > tap Done I end up in some totally unrelated record. It isn't really
        a big
        > deal because I just tap Done again to get to the list of individuals
        and go
        > back to the individual I was working on. It doesn't seem to impact
        the
        > database at all. I'm running MyRoots 2.0 on a Visor Neo.

        The bug fix version 2.01 of My Roots should fix this problem, so that
        you always go back to the correct marriage event.

        Tom Ward
        support@...