Re: mysterious icon

  • tapperware
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
      Patrick,

      > At the bottom of the screen, a stylized C or sort of a cresent moon
      > appears after selecting a name, does it have a use, if you click on
      > it, it just goes away.

      It's the "changed" indicator. Please see the users manual
      (manual.html) section regarding the Mark As Changed function for
      details.

      > Also is there a limit to size on notes?

      1k each.

      Tom Ward
      support@...
    • Lance Greenberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
        Has anybody tried running MyRoots on the new Motorola Q phone? I'm
        considering upgrading to a new phone and want to make sure that it's
        compatible with MyRoots.

        Thanks in advance,

        Lance Greenberg