prank? linus joins microsoft

  • md_najmi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      salam,

      interesting prank (credit "teng kacak" for the 'news'):

      http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/the-linux-distillery/38031-linus-torvalds-joins-microsoft-next-gen-os-team-quits-linux

      In a move certain to surprise, shock and even anger many, the creator of the Linux kernel, Linus Torvalds, today signed up as Chief Software Architect with Microsoft to work on the Redmond Giant's next-generation operating system with Dave Cutler.
    • Mohammad Bahathir Hashim
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Kisah-kisah sebegini hanya berlaku sekali setiap tahun pada 1 April :)

        On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 9:46 AM, md_najmi <md_najmi@...> wrote:

        > salam,
        >
        > interesting prank (credit "teng kacak" for the 'news'):
        >

        > http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/the-linux-distillery/38031-linus-torvalds-joins-microsoft-next-gen-os-team-quits-linux
        >
        > In a move certain to surprise, shock and even anger many, the creator of
        > the Linux kernel, Linus Torvalds, today signed up as Chief Software
        > Architect with Microsoft to work on the Redmond Giant's next-generation
        > operating system with Dave Cutler.

      • iskantha rajah
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2010
          april fools joke.. nicely done..