Was Israel justified in targeting Sheikh Ahmed Yassin? Please vote for 'NO'

  • nfam101
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      Was Israel justified in targeting Sheikh Ahmed Yassin? Please vote
      for 'NO'
      Assalamualaikum,

      As a Muslim, I think we need to respond the question raised by CNN.
      It is a ruthless and horrific attempt inspired by the Zionist to
      justify the killing of our brother Sheikh Ahmad Yassin. Hope we can
      spare less than 1 minute of our time to anwer "NO" to the question:
      http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/03/22/hamas.reaction/

      Was Israel justified in targeting Sheikh Ahmed Yassin?
      Yes 76% 54969 votes
      No 24% 16905 votes
      Please forward this to as many people as possible. Wassalam.