Invitation for MyLUG on this Sunday

  • Shashi Shekhar S
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2000
      Hello,

      I am glad to invite you all for our regular meeting on this Sunday,
      14th May 2000 at 11:00 AM at INFORMEDIA, "Aparna Arcades", 8th Cross, V
      V Mohalla, Mysore 570002

      The stuff on the charts are as follows:

      1. Intro to MyLUG
      2. Intro to Octave - An Engineering Applications
      tool(not unlike Matlab) for Linux
      3. Installation of Redhat Linux over the N/W (A Demo)
      4. Your doubts, suggestions and whatever ;)

      shashi
    • Arun Solomon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2000
        Dear Shashi

        Sorry I cant make it on saturday, It is a working day for us,
        nevertheless can U give me the minutes or proceddings such as any document
        which U can send, so that I dont miss much & we could keep updated until
        next meeting, pls try & have it on sunday's

        Regards

        Arun Solomon