Jims Update

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 107 , Mar 1, 2011
      A good visit to St T's on monday. Dr Whittaker saw me, and patches on my hip and neck were scraoped to test for Fungal infection - Nrgative.Everyone very kind. Worried by my loss of weight - even took a prescription down to Pharmacy, to save me waiting for more Targretin -now 6 instead of 7 a day (my weight). Fly in the ointment was, I had to wait over 2 hours, to get Hospital yransport back hpme Anyway, a good day. Best Wishes to All Jim
    • Jim
      Message 107 of 107 , Jan 31, 2012
        Peeling Contd. I have several patches on neck area, which have had a thin crust, which eventually peels, but this is not really peeling. Jim